Best photo editor app for an android device with you can create your photo an awesome look. Friends, you know that the number of photos editing app in the Play Store has reached the hundreds. And also, many online photos or online image editor web service available on the internet. Many of them are just stale. We install by looking at the thumbnails and after installing it nothing remains inside the app. So, friends, I will tell you about some great photo editing apps which are really awesome.
Friends, I will not talk about Picsart in this tutorial. We all know that PicsArt is the Best photo editor app but apart from this, there is another app that can give you a great look to your photo.
Let’s know about the Best photo editor app for android phone
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editing app developed by Google. This photo editing is an app created by Google that you would like to keep your mobile. In this app, the customization option is available from the basic editing of the photograph to professional.
- 29 Tools and Filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective
- Opens JPG and PNG files
- Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
- Selective filter brush
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
It has lots of features that can’t be described here so you can check the official app on the play store.
Adobe Photoshop Express is a great option if you want to edit photos in a professional way. It has all the features that should be present in any advanced photo editing app.
Photography features of Photoshop Express:
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye.
- Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
- Blemish removal: With one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
- Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen, and vibrancy.
- One touch filters or Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of your looks.
- Custom Looks: Create and save your own Looks.
- Image Rendering Engine: Improves performance, and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
- Borders: Add a distinctively personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
- Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw format.
- Share: Easily share to all your favorite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and more.
- Access Premium Features when you sign in with an Adobe ID:
- One-touch Filters or Looks: Get an additional 20 filters for fun, fresh looks!
- Noise Reduction: Minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos and other low light photos.
- Defog: Reduce fog and haze in photos.
If you want to edit photos in an artistic way, then Prisma is the Best photo editor app for you. There are many features available of painting, brushing, drawing in this app. This app helps to create an artwork for your photos.
- Be an artist! Turn your photos into awesome artworks:
- Modern art filters!
- Stunning photo effects
- Fast sharing
Griphy Cam is the Best photo editor app with this you can create an animated GIF image at any time. You can add some filters or special FX then share the best ones in a text, Facebook Messenger, or post it on the web. It gives lots of new filters every week.
- ADD FILTERS & SPECIAL FX
- Enhance your GIFs using filters with everything from VHS to 3Dee
- Go crazy with face-tracked accessories, stickers, text, frames and more
- Fresh Filters uploaded weekly to help you keep your GIF game on point
- RECORD YA’ GIF
- Press and hold the red button to RECORD a GIF
- Tap the button to shoot a 5-frame BURST MODE GIF
- TEXT, SHARE or SAVE
- Text your friend’s personalized GIFs all day
- Share you GIFs on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Messenger or almost anywhere
- Or just save it to your Gallery for later
Besides from this, it has many of filters, special Fx, and tools for working the best work on your photos.