Today Facebook and Twitter are an important way to connect with your friends. Today almost every people have a Facebook and Twitter account, and everybody posts and shares every day.
If you are active on social media, you will also share many of your photos and videos. All these posts contain some such posts which are very important and we never want them to lose us from any mistake. If you want that your precious digital treasure always with you then you should also save offline data backup of Facebook and Twitter social accounts once a year.
With data backup of Facebook and Twitter you will get all information of your social accounts.
It contents all information about you, your timeline, your relationship, work area, your education, friends’ requests, friends, birthday, phone numbers, name, posts and pokes, likes, comments, and all kind of data you had changed on your profile.
It gives the information of the date that when your account was created, deactivated or deleted.
You can find the information about your ad click date and time.
All the data of your chat history.
If you use your credit card for any type of purchase purpose then it will also give the information about that.
a complete list of all the people you follow and those who follow you.
Photos and video that uploaded by you.
And lots of all data please go to these section for more detail
For create data backup of Facebook and Twitter please follow these steps
- For this you have must add an email address to your Facebook account
- First open your Facebook account and go to setting
- On setting click on general tab
- Here you will find download a copy of your Facebook data, click on it
- You will find start my archive button simply click it
- Here enter your Facebook password and click submit button
- Now Facebook will send you an email of download link on your register email address
- Simply open your Twitter account and click on your account photo appear on right above
- Now click on setting and privacy
- After that you will find your Twitter archive
- Simply click request your archive
- Now wait for a moment then you will find a link to download of your Twitter data.