Google Messaging App Allo now available for desktop, but if are an Android user then you can use it. This smart messaging app from Google is now coming to the desktop users right now. But there is also a condition that you must have an Android smartphone. And the iPhone users have to wait a bit more.
You must follow some steps to use the Google Messaging App Allo on your desktop
- First you need to go https://allo.google.com/web on your desktop
- Second open Allo app on your android smartphone
- Now scan the QR code provide on the website through your android smartphone
In this desktop ‘Google Messaging App Allo’ you will find some of the features that you get in the Android smartphone. I am doing the Mentions here which have been added
- Connecting, switching, or removing Google accounts
- Adding or removing members from an existing group
- Backing up your information
- Notification and privacy settings
- Some chat features, like taking a photo, deleting a conversation, blocking contacts, or starting a chat with someone who’s not in your contacts
In the Allo web app, you’ll find the same navigation sidebar like the Android smartphone. Google Messaging App Allo web interface is easy to navigate as a mobile, with a narrow list of your conversation sidebar and your sticker pack. You can call the assistant in a conversation by clicking the button in the conversation bar and attaching the files, but there is no way to reach the camera, so you will not be able to create the sticker of yourself.
In addition, you lose one of the best features of Allo, an iMessage-style animation that indicates that another person is typing in your conversation.
But right now, the fun of this web app will be able to take only Android users. For iPhone users, Google says they are preparing to launch this web Google Messaging App Allo soon for them.